¤  PaulzyBlog
¤  Photillium Media Gallery
¤  .netBoard! Forum Index
¤  View posts since last visit
¤  View your posts
¤  View unanswered posts
.netBoard!

Home|Blog|Gallery
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jet Grind Radio - Grafitti

Post new topic   Reply to topic    .netBoard! Forum Index -> Sports View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jet Grind Radio - Grafitti
paulzy

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Jet Grind Radio - Grafitti Reply with quote

I created this grafitti on November 10, 2001. It is Japanese writing, and I'm certain is something nasty about sex. Anyway it took a bit to cvreate it as I was learing the in game Graffiti Maker. But I recall how I was chilling and taking my time. So I am really pleased at how it came out.

I remember all the cool graffiti created by the other users. Unforunately, I started playing JGR in late 2001 when the Dreamcast was on it;s last legs (Sega! grrrr! Evil or Very Mad ). Anywhoo, if anyone reading has any graffiti they want to share from the era, please post them.

It would be cool!

smile.....anyway!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    .netBoard! Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: