¤  PaulzyBlog
¤  Photillium Media Gallery
¤  .netBoard! Forum Index
¤  View posts since last visit
¤  View your posts
¤  View unanswered posts
.netBoard!

Home|Blog|Gallery
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After three years....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    .netBoard! Forum Index -> Neverwinter Nights View previous topic :: View next topic  
After three years....
paulzy

PostPosted: Jul 13, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: After three years.... Reply with quote

After three years of being the Ultimate Casual Gamer, I finally finished Chapter One of this game. I even completed all of the side quests it had to offer for the chapter, including the Henchmen quests. I started back in May or June 2004.

I don't know what caused me to put it off so much. Oh wait -- the online games Everquest (EQ) and Star Wars Galaxies (SWG). I remember now, because I bought this game after playing SWG and EQ.

Well my Monk / Rouge / Wizard is now level 7. I guess I figured it would be really hard. But once I completed all of the side quests I was able to beat the Yuan-Ti, the hardest monster in the game to me. Because she calls all of these undead. Then there was also the Bloodsailors which was also challenging. THEN at the end I had to kill Desther (or rather - injure enough for him to surrender) who turned out to be a traitor.

Now, I'm in Port Llast about to start the new quest. I'm going to be more diligent than before, seeing as how my time is not what it used to be.

smile.....anyway!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
paulzy

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two years later, and I'm still playing Chapter 2. Don't think I'll finish this anytime soon.

smile.....anyway!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    .netBoard! Forum Index -> Neverwinter Nights All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: