¤  PaulzyBlog
¤  Photillium Media Gallery
¤  .netBoard! Forum Index
¤  View posts since last visit
¤  View your posts
¤  View unanswered posts
.netBoard!

Home|Blog|Gallery
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Phaelluin j'Sirhaen - 01/23/2005 - 1:09 PM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    .netBoard! Forum Index -> EverQuest 2 View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulzy

PostPosted: Jan 23, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Phaelluin j'Sirhaen - 01/23/2005 - 1:09 PM Reply with quote

The New Pathe

Phaelluin j'Sirhaen - Thursday, June 27, 2002 wrote:

"Bless the whole of all that would come to the light of my God, Quellious. I am the One Truth. I am the One Word. Say not the fruitless words of hate that spew forth from the lull of quick words to spell exit from the wounds of death! Do nothing then, say that even when the quest is over and the zealous have fallen that all would put the name of Quellious, The Tranquil, Divine Child of Light on their hearts!

Phaelluin j'Sirhaen - Servaunt to Quellious The Tranquil Child of Divine Light.

May you go in Peace and Joy and your journeys be blessed."

This was the way it was for him. But now that has changed.
Lost in the wilderness I am. Quellious has abandoned me, for reasons I am not clear. So here I am -- no longer the Cleric serving under The Light -- now a Mage searching for a purpose.

And the path of Sorcerer was the called voice of reason. Did I hear correctly? Should I have followed the path of my ancestor? Time and Journey will tell.

My journey has led me to this. Seeking out menial taks for an useless god.

But I found a home in Qeynos. This once human cow filled pestiul is now a haven for all races.

smile.....anyway!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    .netBoard! Forum Index -> EverQuest 2 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: