¤  PaulzyBlog
¤  Photillium Media Gallery
¤  .netBoard! Forum Index
¤  View posts since last visit
¤  View your posts
¤  View unanswered posts
.netBoard!

Home|Blog|Gallery
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I voted for a coward.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    .netBoard! Forum Index -> Politics and Religion View previous topic :: View next topic  
I voted for a coward.
nb_admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Nov 03, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: I voted for a coward. Reply with quote

It appears the Democrats are nothing but a bunch of fucking cowards. Gore quit then realized he'd won. Now Kerry quits. What a fucking asshole, what a joke, what a dork-a-hole. Didn't even try to stay and fight. I'm absolutely certain that there was vote push for Bush. No way could so many states want him as president again. Not after what he and his administration put this country through for the last fucking four years. This election was a sham just like last time; just like what happened on Setember 11th. A fucking sham!

It is clear to me that the Republicans had a hand in destroying valid votes. They did it in Florida, why not Ohio and the others. Something illegal was done to increase his votes. What happened today, yesterday is a clear and fucking indication that Democracy has failed. And every fucking day that truth gets slapped in the face of every fucking American. But, will they, who scream for justice and peace, even try and make the argument? To even attempt to uncover the truth? No. In fact, they do what they always do: go to Target and buy toothpaste. So the fuck what! Who cares?

They stole votes! They destroyed valid votes! There is no way that Bush could have won all those states! It's clear that the only votes that matter are white protestants. That what they have been saying all along. "Why you votin', nehger? Yo' vote don't count. You're wasting paper. Now go back home and finish shining my shoes!" I voted because I believed that my vote mattered! But it's clear the whites don't care about my vote.

This Democracy is a sham! It's a fraud! It's bullshit and crap! There is no Democracy! It's just shining glossy covering the whites use to lure stupid mexicans, filipinos, and other stupid third world country folk into cheap labor contracts. "Come to America, get a Green Card. You don't have be a citizen, just take jobs away these nehgers here and we'll forget the illegal immigrant thing. We'll even let you slide on safety regulations and fair business practice!"

What is the point of having a voice if it will just be taken from you?

Well, there it is. My voice. This is my voice. I'm not gonna late some fucking white dooky-eating ass-of-a-hole faggitores take my voice away! fuck them and the rest of them, too! Bush and those who supported him will rue the day the fucked with the real voices in this god-damned forsaken country!

.netBoard Administration

Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sthomaseec
Doodler
Doodler

PostPosted: Dec 14, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Angry aren't cha?

(have submitted to the religion sent down with Adam and refreshed by many profits until the death of Muhammad SAW)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
paulzy

PostPosted: Dec 16, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was really angry that Americans only re-elected Bush because of his position to ban gay marriage. That was more important, it seems, than the economy, the war, and the many other problems that eclipsed homosexuals wanting to get married.

Whish is really just about homosexuals getting access to the same rights as married heterosexual couples. For years they [homoseuals] have been trying, unsuccessfully, to amend the Constituition for "gay rights". Now they found a way to get those rights -- get married.

It's a stupid political sham that people saw through and it may have fooled some states, but not all.

Bush should not have been re-elected based on that. He should have been ousted.

smile.....anyway!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    .netBoard! Forum Index -> Politics and Religion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: